East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#032 1966 Volkswagen Beetle
Painted Green and the front & rear bumpers have been removed, all glass is good. Drivers outside mirror, head lights and trim are good. The taillights and emblems are good, trunk and hood handles are good, black running boards and trim are good, antenna is good. The door handles are good, rubber is good, black rims with black wall tires that are like new. Looks good.
Off White interior on bucket seats that are good. Door panels are good, headliner is good, back side panels are good. Carpet is good, Sunvisor’s are good. Door handles and window cranks are good. Dash Painted to match the car. Radio delete. Black steering wheel. Nice inside.
The engine is a 1972 1600 engine with a dual port was upgraded to 1776 HP engine. Larger pistons during rebuild, less than 2000 miles since rebuild, new carb, new chrome air cleaner, 4-speed transmission. Sounds great! Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info on this car and many more.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door