1967 Chevrolet Camaro Originally 4 Speed Still Has Pedals & 4 Speed Muncie Rear End: C Clip Eliminators Cal Trac Springs 1' Drop Cal Trac Bars Cal Trac Adjustable Shocks 342 Posi Rear Disc Brakes W/Cross Drilled Rotors Front End: 2' Hotchkis Drop Spindles & Springs Tubular A Arms New Front Disc W/Cross Drilled Rotors New Billet Power Brake Booster & Master Cylinder New Brake Lines Front To Rear Billet Hood Hinges Gen V Block Built By: Huntsville Engines 700 lift Lunati Roller Cam Aluminum Comp Heads Screw In Head Studs ARP Rod & Main Bolts 8 Injector Programmable Throttle Body Injection Moroso Deep Pan & Pump Hooker Polished Comp Headers 3' Dynomax Stainless Exhaust With X Pipe To Rear Of Car MSD Distributor MSD Box Trans: Turbo 350 W/4500 Stall Hurst Shifter Griffin Radiator W/Twin Cooling Fans Car Has Original Floor Pans Immaculate Front To Rear Interior Is Perfect
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door