You want to have some fun? Well you have come to the right spot! This is basically a BRAND NEW Build!
With two seats and a metallic blue exterior this Dune Buggy has a lot to offer, anything from its Roadster style and its Volkswagen heartbeat! The perfect vehicle to have out on sunny days cruising. Equipped with a 1776cc engine backed by a 4 spd transmission. Engine is beefed up with a single 40 carb, cam, new 90.5 pistons, rebuilt crank and rods with a ton of other upgrades to make this Dune Buggy perform!
• 850 Miles
• 1776 cc Custom Built VW Duel Port Motor with Weber 2BB (only 150 miles on this motor)
• New Street Works laser printed wiring harness
• LED tail lights
• Disc Brakes (all around)
• New Floor Pans
• Customer roll bar built to fit body
• Tanak 4-pt. seat belts
• Rebuilt speedometer
• BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires
• Hurst shifter w/ reverse lockout
• Metallic Blue exterior and Blue/Black interior
Contact me for the FULL list of work and upgrades that went into making this beauty!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door