*Added Yenko parts truck vintage/patina tribute paint
*Chrome air cleaner
*Power disc brakes
*15" Rally wheels
*4 new Hankook 255-70- 15 inch tires
*Southern truck - Georgia
All lights, wipers, horn, heater, E brake, tailgate works. Original A/C truck but not installed, we have compressor and lines. Runs, drives and sounds good!
Showdown Motors Inc.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door