1967 Chevrolet Chevy II Nova this car has a laser straight body with nice white paint and a really nice red interior brand-new rally wheels and tires all new suspension brand-new CPP front disc brakes and master cylinder Motor is a small block 377ci 18deg bowtie heads 620 solid cam 10 1/2 to 1 pump gas Eagle rods Eagle crank coated pistons Stahl 2inch jet hot coated fender well headers Pro systems 950 HP carburetor team G intake Richmond five speed transmission which is nice to cruise on the highway 10 bolt 8.5 reread Eaton position unit 323 gears Full 3 inch exhaust all the way to the bumper Motor makes about 500 horsepower on pump gas and you can drive it anywhere this car was completely redone from front to back about five years ago and has about 250 miles since restoration. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door