10306 W Emerald St
1968 Ford F250 Ranger. 390 engine, long bed. Interior and outside redone. 107k miles
Pretty much stock. Previous owner did a rebuild on the engine and Trans. New paint about 4 yrs old inside and out. Brakes recently serviced. A good runner
Only issues right now is an oil leak, and window seals need to be replaced.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door