10306 W Emerald St
A rarebeauty was manufactured the 3rd week of January 1971 featuringnew hugger orange DuPont Chroma-premier paint job featuring painted strips and correct black tail panel. New quarter panels and hood were installed while completing the extensive body work to bring this beauty back to its glory. An original 396 (402) has been rebuilt (CBL 3969854 block), due to the low mileage the cylinder walls were clean so it was re-ringed with mild cam, HEI ignition, hooker headers, aftermarket intake carb, new radiator. The original big block F41 suspension has been rebuilt including new springs, keeping the original sway bars on the car. The transmission is not original to the car but is an automatic with mild stall. The car still has the original posi rear end and power steering. All Z71 optioned SS cars were an A/C delete,power brakes, special SS ornamentation, sport mirrors,duel exhaust black grill, hide-a-way wipers, and had full gauges working as well as the brakes recently replaced.
Camaro also has a retro fitted stereo capable of AM/FM/Bluetooth made to look just like the original.
We can ship this classic anywhere
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door