702 N 1st St.
This 1973 Ford Mustang Convertible might be one of the finest examples to be found! Its exterior Ivy Glow Paint looks immaculate laid out over a laser straight and solid body and undercarriage. Its white bucket seat with console interior is also in mint condition and when entering the driver seat it feels like you just stepped back into 1973. Its powered by its rebuilt 302 V8 engine and is backed up by a smooth shifting automatic transmission. It comes equipped with ice cold factory air conditioning power steering power front disc brakes power white top front and rear spoilers am fm radio dual exhaust and is riding on a set of magnum 500 chrome rims with BFG RWL tires. This jaw dropping Convertible could be shown at a national event with the confidence of knowing it will likely be the best example on the field "" Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door