1965 Chevrolet Impala SS that has been restored and looks great!!! 327/300 with a mild cam. HEI distributor, fresh plugs. There are many new parts, NEW Muncie transmission, NEW Hurst shifter and linkage, NEW Monroe Load Leveler shocks, NEW battery, NEW Edelbrock carburetor, NEW Global West front end components, NEW springs front and rear, NEW custom wood steering wheel, NEW rear trailing arms (upper and lower) with an adjustable track bar by PMI, NEW headliner, NEW carpet, original interior in great shape, along with a SUPER paint job!! Disc brakes all the way around, with a new emergency brake cable. NEW Ford 9' Posi-Traction rear end with 4:11 Strange gears. Title is clear, also have the Protect-O-Plate, and many receipts for the work done and parts purchased.You will be impressed, and if you like to show, you will win awards!!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door