20950 Rogers Drive
The "New Standard of the American Road" was the theme of the 1953 Fords. Survivor, original, and stock are all words one can use to describe this '53 Customline 2 door sedan. With 29,841 original miles it is truly a time capsule of the 50's. The last year for the American flathead V-8, and a good year at that, this tudor runs and drives exceptionally well. The "3 on the tree" as we called it was a very economical car for its time. So economical that not even a radio was ordered to save some money. The interior has been preserved as it was new and shows very little wear. The Korean War chrome does show a little age. New whitewall tires all around but the spare in the trunk is an original. This great entry level Ford is in a price range and condition to satisfy any avid collector or a great first classic car to jump in and drive to the local car show and let people remember the good old days!
*Fords 50th Anniversary
*239 Flathead V-8 110HP
*3 Speed Manual - Column Shift
*Original Fernmist Green Paint
*Green Cloth/Vinyl Bench Seat Interior
*Original Chrome - Glass - Brightwork
*Factory Clock - Instruments
*Owner's Manual - Radio Delete
*New Wide Whitewall Bias Tires
*Factory Correct Hubcaps
*Original Spare - Jack
*Odometer Reads: 29,841 Original Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call Scott E. @ 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1969 Pontiac Trans-Am Convertible Tribute
1968 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396
2003 Dodge Viper
1957 Ford Thunderbird Convertible
1959 Ford Skyliner Convertible
1962 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door