800 Derita Road, Ste. A
As you look over the paint, interior, and V8 power, of this 1966 Chevrolet C10 you'll discover a nice mix of vintage and new. And it's all for an affordable price.
The paint instantly sets this one apart. The minty green with white accents is the kind of two-tone you'd expect on a 1960s machine. But as you take a closer look, you see it has a modern matte finish that gives this added distinction. You can see other modern investments, like the way the chrome bumpers shine like mirrors and the LED halos in the headlights. But there's also the classic details you love, like the full-length trim and glossy lumber in the truck bed. The result is a pickup that gets to standout without getting accused of being a trailer queen.
Inside are upgrades done right. After all, you still have the classic bench seat, but now it's finished in a comfy cloth. And the door cards, carpeting, and dual-spoke steering wheel match this gray. Plus, the hammered texture finish on the painted doors and dash deliver a fresh updated feeling without losing the classic pickup ruggedness. The stereo still has a classic knob-style look, but now it accepts modern music from an SD card or USB input.
Under the hood is a tidy setup that includes the classic hot rod-style Caddy air topper. Beneath it is the power of the mighty 307 cubic-inch small block. The V8 inhales deeply with a four-barrel carburetor, and it exhales with authority out of chambered dual exhaust. The four-speed manual transmission gives you full control for power both at the low and top end. It also rides quite nicely thanks to pieces like modern Goodyear tires and the C10's desirable trailing arm rear suspension.
Here's an affordable classic with true distinction. So don't miss this deal.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door