Classic Car Liquidators
4515 Houston ST W
Ladies and gentlemen, prepare to be catapulted back to a golden era of racing, where legends were made and history was written. Introducing the 1967 Ford GT40 Mk II-a machine that\'s far from your average Sunday cruiser. Strap in, because this one\'s going to give you whiplash.
Painted in a mesmerizing blue, so deep you might just get lost in it, this coupe\'s design was forged from the crucible of endurance racing. It speaks of a time when victory at Le Mans was not just about prestige, but also about national pride. It was about Ford taking on Ferrari and rewriting history in American ink.
Let\'s get under the hood, shall we? The heart of this beast is a Ford Motorsports 302CI V8. But this isn\'t just any V8. Forged internals, a full roller valve train, and SVO heads ensure that every ounce of that 425HP and staggering 502 ft lbs of torque is unleashed with an ungodly roar. And with an 8000RPM redline, this powertrain isn\'t for the faint-hearted. Trust us, when you\'re at the helm of this raging beast, you\'ll feel every one of those horses.
Take a seat inside, and you\'re greeted by bucket seats swathed in blue vinyl-a cockpit designed not just for speed, but for the discerning racer who knows his classics. But, a word of caution: this isn\'t one for your morning commute. Hand-built in 2004 to the Mark I specifications by Bessia Motorsports, this replica is the epitome of racecar authenticity. So authentic, in fact, that it\'s not street legal.
Now, some might say it\'s a shame you can\'t flaunt this marvel on public roads. But true enthusiasts know its value-this is a track demon, built for the adrenaline of the circuit. A piece of history, not just to be looked at but to be experienced.
Remember, this isn\'t just a car; it\'s a time machine-a tribute to the legendary 1967 Ford GT40. So, if you\'ve got a passion for racing heritage and a thirst for adrenaline, this GT40 Mk II is the key. Just remember to keep it on the track where it belongs. Ready for a blast from the past that\'ll propel you into the future of racing?
- SVO HEADS
- SOLD ON BILL OF SALE ONLY
- REPLICA OF 1967 FORD GT40 BUILT BY BESSIA MOTORSPORTS
- NOT STREET LEGAL
- HAND BUILT IN 2004 TO THE MARK I SPECIFICATIONS
- FULL ROLLER VALVE TRAIN
- FORGED INTERNALS
- FORD MOTORSPORTS 302CI V8
- 8000RPM REDLINE
- 425HP WITH 502 FT LBS OF TORQUE
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door