Silver Creek Classics
11350 Duffield Ave nw
Maple Lake, MN
Maple Lake, MN
1976 Lincoln Mark V coupe. Wow! Last year for the big Marks and last year for the big desirable 460 V8's. Very attractive pale yellow finish and matching pale yellow V top. Both in excellent condition. Always garaged, maintained and pampered. No rust. Only 58K actual miles. Sweet desirable leather interior with comfy 50/50 seats and center arm rest. Tilt wheel and right seat recliner. Stock AM/FM . All power windows work nice. Excellent radials. Original spare and jacks and deluxe trunk mat. Factory glass moon roof. Fresh tune-up. Cold air conditioning and ready to show off and have too much fun. Runs/drives/looks sweet. Catch your very own dinosaur and show him off everywhere you go. These great examples are appreciating nicely, so drive for free. Much more fun than money in the bank or stock market. Take delivery right off our fast, safe and cheap delivery truck. Enjoy now. $10,950.
Will Trade UP or DOWN.
ASK ABOUT FINANCING. WE OFFER OUR OWN NATIONWIDE SHIPPING AT A MUCH BETTER RATE! WE MAKE IT EASY View our entire inventory online: Classic442.com . Please Call Bob for availability. Bob 1-866-242-8076
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door