*1.6L 4 cal
*4 speed manual
*Black convertible top
*Wood floor slats
*Jack and full size spare
*Wildcat radial tires
*Painted steel wheels w/ chrome caps
THING black decals added after photos
Beautiful VW Thing with high dollar restoration. Detailed engine bay, nicely detailed trunk and interior. Paint shows excellent. Runs and drives great. Must see in person to appreciate.
Showdown Motors Inc.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door