702 N 1st St.
This 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback has been painted Red with Gold Shelby GT 350 Stripes and looks amazing! Its powered by a 289 4bb V8 engine automatic transmission and comes equipped with dual exhaust am radio and is riding on a set of 17 inch Chrome American Racing rims. This Fastback has the look and will turn heads. It 's white bucket seat interior is in great shape. This is a super nice and straight fastback that is ready to jump in and enjoy! Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door