Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1965 Rolls-Royce Phantom V Left-Hand Drive Limousine by H.J. MullinerThis 1965 Rolls-Royce Phantom V Left-Hand Drive Limousine with Coachwork is by H.J. Mulliner & Co is a beautiful original example and excellent driver. Black with tan leather interior and air conditioning. Factory partition with rear divider window. An extremely collectible and sought-after Rolls-Royce that runs and drives very well. Don't miss the exciting opportunity to own this rare and attractive Phantom V LHD. Chassis No. 5LVD91Factory Left-Hand DriveFactory Partition / Division Attractive and Desirable Coachwork is by H.J. Mulliner & Co Mechanically Strong Highly Collectible Price: $115,000
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door