1 ASPEN RD.
The El Camino was redesigned and put on a longer 116 inch wheelbase chassis for 1968, with new styling taken from it's Chevelle cousin. The styling was updated slightly for the 1969 model year with a single chrome bar connecting the dual round headlights, and a new front bumper with integrated parking lamps. The beautiful example you see here is powered by a 350Ci V-8 with an Edelbrock high rise aluminum intake and a big four barrel carburetor, uprgraded ignition, and long tube headers. Power goes through a three speed automatic transmission with a BM performance shifter, and on back to a 10 bolt rear axle with limited slip. Brakes are power drums at all four corners, with heavy duty rear shock absorbers to help haul anything you can fit in it!! The body on this classic has been smoothed, the tailgate is now one piece with the rear fenders, and the rear tail lights have been removed and replaced with a single LED light bar across the rear. The paint is older and shows wear and patina, but stills shines good and draws attention. The interior features a vinyl bench seat, custom Sony sound system, excellent carpets, and the one feature that is so sought after in classic cars, ice cold air conditioning!!! This is a great driver quality American classic, that is fun to drive, economical, and useful all at the same time. Stop in today or email [email protected] and make this beauty yours today! FEES TAX INFORMATION - We are a licensed dealer in the State of Florida and adhere to all state and federal laws and regulations concerning the sale of a used vehicle. All applicable taxes and fees will be charged accordingly as required by the State of Florida. A fee of $495.00 will be charged to process the vehicle.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door