Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1937 Bentley 3.5 Litre Thrupp & Maberly Sport SaloonThis 1937 Bentley 3.5 Litre Thrupp & Maberly RHD Sport Saloon is a presentable and mechanically excellent example. Finished in grey blue over black paint that shows its age but can still be considered usable as well as burgundy leather interior that's in decent condition and largely original. The Bentley runs and drives very nicely but would benefit from some cosmetic refurbishing. A great car to enjoy as-is or easily take to the next level with little effort. OLD Price: $62,500 FirmNEW PRICE: $59,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door