East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#079 1961 Chevy Corvette
#128 car built in 1961
Original numbers matching car with the Z83 engine to go with car.
Painted Black BC/CC that looks good, all the emblems are newer, front & rear bumper has been re-chromed. Grill looks new, front bumper guards look new and license plate frame on front. Rocker moldings look newer, door handles look new. Rear license frame looks newer as does the tail lights. All the window stainless looks newer. All glass is good, original hub caps look great. Wide white wall tires BF Goodrich are like new. This is a real eye catcher.
The interior is newer and Red with red carpet. Factory 4 speed, factory clock, all factory gauges, newer red dash and tray, new door panels in red. Newer red sun visors. New wood grain steering wheel. Have the original type for the car also. Trunk is finished out with Red rubber mat with red carpet over it. Looks great inside.
New 383 Fuel injection engine with the original 4 speed transmission rebuilt. Polished aluminum valve covers, original style Ram exhaust manifolds, stainless distributor lever. Stainless wire covers, aluminum intake, polished Billet water neck, new hoses and belt. New K&N air cleaner, chrome alternator. Posi Traction rear end. Neat and clean under hood. Runs and handles good. Visit our site at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1987 Chevrolet Silverado
1959 Ford Thunderbird
1966 Ford Fairlane 500
1961 Chevrolet Corvair Greenbrier Sports Van
2007 Ford Shelby GT 500 Mustang
1953 Lincoln Capri Sport Coupe
Lillington , NC
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door