FSD Hot Rod Ranch
37245 County Road 439
1968 Chevrolet Nova “Yenko/SC Tribute” Pro-Street powered by a Built Supercharged 496ci.Stroker BBC V8 w/ 850 HP! Turbo400 Automatic with a 3500 Stall! White Exterior with Black Yenko/SC Graphics & Custom Gray Tweed Interior.
I, STEVE PHELPS, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST).
GIVE ME A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 407-435-9745.
* Also check out our website (( FSDHotRodRanch.com )) for Additional pictures of Car.
LOADED! LOADED! LOADED!
1. Ermine White Exterior
2. Black "Yenko S/C" Side Graphics
3. Chrome Front Bumper
4. Amber Front Bumper Turn Signal Lights
5. Original Polished Grill w/ "Chevy II" Badge
6. Black & White "SS" Center Grille Badge
7. Glass Sylvania Halogen 2D1 Headlamps w/ Chrome Trim
8. Clear Front 427 Side Marker Lights
9. Fiberglass 3" Cowl Hood w/ Custom Carb & Air Scoop Cut Out
10. Black "SYC" Hood Graphic
11. Polished Antenna
12. Polished Windshield Wiper Caps
13. 2 x Auto Meter Carbon Fiber Gauge Pods w/ Black Cowl Mounts
14. 2 x Auto Meter Sport-Comp Gauges [Boost PSI w/ Vacuum & Fuel PSI]
15. Original Polished Window Trim
16. Chrome Driver's Side Mirror
17. Chrome Door Handle
18. Chrome Key Entry
19. Red Rear Side Marker Light w/ Polished Trim
20. Polished Trunk Key-Entry
21. Chrome "Chevy II" Trunk Badge
22. Red Taillights & Clear Reverse Lights w/ Chrome Trim
23. Black Finned Taillight Center Panel
24. Black & White "SS" Taillight Panel Badge
25. Chrome Rear Bumper
26. Black Fold-Down Rear License Plate Bracket
27. 15" Polished Weld Racing Pro-Star Wheel [Front: Skinnies // Rear: Deep Dish]
28. Mickey Thompson Sportsman Tires
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1970 Chevrolet Nova Resto-Mod
1966 Plymouth Satellite Belvedere II
1940 Ford Master Deluxe Coupe Resto-Mod
1985 Chevrolet S10
1941 Willy’s Americar Coupe 600+HP Pro-Street
1939 Ford “Coast-2-Coast” Convertible
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door