20950 Rogers Drive
Picture yourself cruising in this cute, tangerine 1966 AMC Rambler American 440 Convertible. Powering this '66 AMC Rambler is an American Motors 232 Inline 6 Cylinder Engine. Anybody can drive this cute Rambler Convertible because it features an Automatic Transmission, an $187 option back in 1966. With 4 whitewall radial tires with baby moon hubcaps, ensures that this American Motors Convertible cruises down the road smoothly. The black vinyl power top is also in very nice shape should you ever need it and it goes up and down with the push of a button. This Rambler American is finished in Tangerine Metallic paint that makes this car a real head-turner. The interior of this AMC Convertible features a red vinyl bench seat interior with black piping that matches the exterior look of the car. Besides the Sony aftermarket entertainment system, the dash is stock and appears to be like it was when it rolled off the factory floor. If you're looking for a head turning convertible to cruise around in on a nice summer day, this 1966 AMC Rambler American 440 Convertible is the car you!
*232 Inline 6
*Single Barrel Carburetor
*Tangerine Metallic Exterior
*Dual Side Mirrors
*Bright Red Vinyl Bench Seats
*Black Vinyl Convertible Top
*Sony Aftermarket Radio
*Whitewall Radial Hankook Tires
*Well Detailed Trunk w/ Mat
*Odometer reads 34,448 miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door