*327CI V8 - #'s Matching
*Upgraded 4BBL carburetor
*Power top- (New)
*17" Custom wheels (New)
*American Classic Red line tires (New)
*AM Radio & Clock (works intermittently)
THE CAR IS NOW IN PHOENIX, AZ. Beautiful paint, new top, new interior, new wheels. No signs of any rush or issues. Pictures don't do this car justice.
SuperSport Auto 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door