1958 Ford Thunderbird convertible, only 2134 built in 1958. 352 V8 automatice. I bought this rust free in 1967, complete and running for my collection. After 41 years in closed dry storage, I had it professionally restored from the ground up.
Asking $49,500 firm.
If interested CALL 605-999-3165. No emails or texts please.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door