I have owned this car for over 10 years. Originally a pristine rust free 2 door sedan, it's mildly customized by removing the top and lowering the windshield 4 inches. I then designed and built a fiberglass Thunderbird style tonneau cover with headrests and a removable hardtop with frenched tail lights. I have over 300 hours into these two accessories. It has a straight six with 63,921 miles (believed to be original), three speed on the column. It runs flawlessly. The body panels are arrow straight. I reinforced the quarter panels at the B-pillar with plate steel. Newer parts include clutch, new old stock fuel pump, water pump, thermostat, belt, hoses, Lexan windshield, dual exhaust, brakes, 5 Coker American Classic radial tires, 2 styles of wheel covers, upholstered seats, rechromed front bumper and original AM radio restored. I've driven the car approximately 1,500 miles on nice sunny days. This is a cool open air 50's custom in great condition for the price of a sedan.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door