VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
This car is from an estate of a Model T collector. It was given an amateur quality frame off restoration that is almost complete. Top still needs restoration. Frame and undercarriage are nicely painted and very presentable. Upholstery has been redone. Recent paint that is glossy but not show quality. Car will start, run and drive but will need tuning to be road worthy.
*title matches engine numbers, titled as a 1918.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door