Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1961 Rolls-Royce Phantom V Left-Hand Drive: One of 217 Built with Coachwork by James YoungThis 1961 Phantom V is one of just 217 built with Coachwork by James Young and is an original Left-Hand Drive example that's ready for straightforward recommissioning. Eggshell white with tan leather interior. Mechanically sound, it starts up, runs and drives. This James Young Phantom V was completed in October of 1960. It was built to US Specifications and was delivered to New York, New York in early 1961 to a local Rolls-Royce dealer. Currently, the paint is showing its age and is not without its cracks and flaws. The interior is also fairly weathered. The bench seat up front is heavily creased and there are some cracks in the leather. However, the backseat is in better shape than the front. The engine bay is clean overall and nothing appears to be out of place or missing. All four hubcaps are clean, and the tires appear to have a fair to decent amount of tread left. James Young coachwork makes this car only 1 of just 217, and certainly less have survived to present day. Don't miss this ever-collectible and highly-sought after factory Left-Hand Drive Rolls-Royce Phantom V. Chassis no. 5LBV 47One of 217 Phantom Vs with Coachwork by James Young Rare Factory Left-Hand DriveUS Specifications and Originally Delivered to New York, NYExcellent Original Example Ideal for Straightforward RecommissioningPrice: $69,950
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door