Maple Motors Inc.
829 W Main St
V-8 engine, automatic transmission, power brakes, chrome and aluminum accessories, MSD ignition, dual exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers, BeCool aluminum radiator, custom interior, B&M shifter, billet dash with aftermarket Daytona gauges, power windows, tilt steering, electric wipers, nice chrome bumpers and trim, lowered suspension, staggered 14/15" aluminum Torque Thrust wheels. We have highly detailed pictures of our vehicles listed directly on our website. Under the description/price of each vehicle there is a link that will take you to the additional pictures. www.maplemotors.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door