Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
1969 Pontiac GTO Convertible. This goat is finished in Starlight Black paint accented by a fantastic Parchment interior and a White soft top to tie it all together. It is powered by a correct 400CI V8 engine with 4 bbl carburetor mated to a TH400 automatic transmission. The car was subject to a frame off restoration a few years back and still shows very well. In fact it was a 2007 AACA National First Prize winner! Our Pontiac is extremely well equipped and feature power steering, power brakes, power windows, power top, power antenna, hood mounted tachometer, fog lights, bucket seats with center console, AM FM radio, tilt steering column, Autometer auxillery water temp and oil pressure gauges, and Pontiac rally wheels wrapped in BFG Radial T/A tires. This GTO is only showing 58,306 miles on the odometer and although mileage is exempt on the title, the previous owner believes them to be original. Please call Coast Motor Company today at (941) 212-6548 or after hours at (941) 417-0269 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Also, if you would like additional photos or videos please do not hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that we can provide financing as well as open or enclosed transportation right to your door. We have the ability to ship just about anywhere in the world regardless of your destination. Our goal is to make the whole process easy and fun so give us a call and see what we can do for you. All information provided is to the best of our knowledge and we are not responsible for typographical errors.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door