Country Classic Cars LLC
2149 E Frontage Rd
Staunton , IL
1957 Chevy 4dr Sedan, nicely done, good body and paint, nice redone int, chrome reverse smoothie mag wheels, decked out v8, 4 speed, edelbrock intake and carb, petronix electronic ignition, Offenhauser finned value coverse, ps, power disc brakes, done right, new aftermarket in dash gauges, runs and drives.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door