200 E Cypress St
This 64 1/2 Mustang Convertible is in great condition. It is a 2 owner with Original CA black plates and a 289 V8 with a 4 speed manual trans. Power steering, power assisted brakes and power top. RPM/Clock rally pac gauges. repainted, original interior. new tires. This car runs and drives great. ready to put the top down and have some summer fun.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door