Is there any other car more recognizable than the Dukes of Hazzard's 1969 'General Lee' Dodge Charger? This one comes powered by a 440 CI V8 with brand new pulley system from March Performance and is paired to a four-speed automatic transmission. Complete with movie-correct tan interior, wheels, dixie horn and grille guard, this replica is one you don't want to let slip through your fingers. This Charger has been fitted with Vintage Air, new satellite-ready HD radio, new factory gauges and Willwood disk brakes all around. The newly rebuilt motor has less than 100 miles. Call us today to relive your childhood dreams by driving off in your very own General Lee (281) 463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door