AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Sport Coupe (Pensacola, FL) $39,900 obo This is truly one of those have-to-have vintage cars. As one of the most popular cars ever built, it retains its original look and feel. Sprayed in a slick coat of Matador Red, the body is very straight and the paint slides inside to a gorgeous black and red interior which makes for an incredible color scheme. Powered by a 350ci V8 and an Automatic Turbo 350 transmission, this Bel Air is an excellent cruiser. The restoration was finished recently, although a multi-stage detail would really put it over the top if you want to go after some trophies. All of the standard Bel Air glitz is there. Features include but are not limited to anodized panels, polished stainless strips along the tops of the fins, brightly chromed bumpers, Bel Air-specific gold trim in all the right places along with those iconic hood rockets, new carpet, gauges, windshield, fuel pump, under-dash wiring harness, black headliner, carpeted trunk, Rochester 4bbl, an HEI distributor, Long-tube headers that feed a dual exhaust, a chrome air cleaner with matching chrome valve covers, a larger radiator, an original-style rear end and new wheels with fresh Cooper Cobra Radial G/T tires with raised white lettering. This vehicle is not perfect, but for the price it's certainly hard to beat. The vehicle has been meticulously maintained and garage kept since completion. Please give our friend Russ a call at 850-529-2391
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door