AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2639 1991 BMW 850i
Considered to be classic "grand touring" car, close to exotic-car level, the 8-Series BMWs of the '90s were fast, comfortable and safe. They were fitted with plenty of high-tech gear and a silky smooth V-12 engine that could plant you back in your seat. Our 1991 BMW 850i coupe has lived a good life and is in good original condition. The factory Alpine White finish looks much like it did in '91 and the original Tan leather interior is in overall very good condition. This is a comfortable cockpit equipped with climate control A/C, 12-speaker AM/FM/Cassette/CD 6-disc changer, multi-function information display, power tinted windows/locks/mirrors, power/memory seats, driver-side airbag, anti-theft, cruise....and just about anything else you can imagine. Horsepower comes from a 5.0-liter SOHC V-12 cylinder engine. It is constructed from an aluminum block, aluminum heads w/2 valves per cylinder and forged crank/rods. Fuel is delivered by a multi-port fuel injection system. This perfectly balanced powerplant produces 296bhp - 332lb/ft which is then managed by a four-speed automatic gearbox. The 850i chassis has power steering, front MacPherson struts, multi-link independent rear suspension, gas shocks, Automatic Stability Control (ASC) and 4-wheel ABS power disc brakes. Optional 16" factory chrome alloy wheels mount 50-series BFG radials. Look at the photos again, judge for yourself. This is a very nice classic 850i that will surely find a new home shortly. ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS".
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door