516 E. Bristol St
wow price 28995 firm no trades
financing shipping avlb
HAS IT ALL
SELLER''''S DESCRIPTION AND COMMENTS
1964 CHEVY IMPALA CLASSIC.
52,069 mi., 2 dr., hard top, Black Beauty,
283 V8, AT, restored by Fred Butcher (GM retiree) from 1990 to 2009.
RUNS DRIVES REAL NIE
THANKS FOR LOOKING
MORE PICS AVLB
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
57 Chevy 2Dr Hardtop BelAir - 39995FIRM REDUCED
69 CAMARO VERT IMMACULATE PRO TOURING 77500 ONLY
54 CHEVY HIGH END KUSTOM CHOPPED TRI POWER 23995
Elkhart , IN
32 FORD 4 DOOR IMMACULATE FLATHEADMTR REDUCED 26K
No Eastern Area , OH
62 OLDS all original classic REDUCED 10850 FIRM
Las Vegas Area, NV
1977 LINCOLN MARK V - $13000 FIRM REDUCED
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door