702 N 1st St.
This 1961 Chevy Bel air two door hardtop bubble top is one of the only hardtops for sale on the market right now. Impalas are awesome and nice but bubble top belairs are very rare!. This Red on Red one is breath taking inside and out and has a great stance and look. Its powered by its believed to be original D code 283 with a MSD fuel injected system working air conditioning updated steering box with power steering disc brakes cruise control 700 R4 automatic transmission dual exhaust and is riding on a nice set of American Racing Torque Thrust Rims. The floorsframe and trunk are also super solid with the trunk detailed to show quality. Its red original bench seat interior is immaculate from dash to rear shelf with a nice stereo and its original steering wheel. Its exterior paint is super clean laid out over a very straight body and its tinted glass with a lowered look really sets it off. If you are looking for a great driving classic car investment this may be it! Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door