Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1971 Jaguar XKE Series II 4.2 Roadster with Matching Numbers and Out of Single Family Ownership This 1971 Jaguar XKE Series II 4.2 Roadster is a matching numbers example out of single family ownership. Primrose yellow with black interior and 39k original miles. The car has been sitting since 1980 and is ready for servicing and paintwork at this point. An excellent opportunity to easily freshen up and drive, or take to the next level with minimal effort. Increasingly desirable Series II Roadster. A very exciting offer and an absolute bargain for any E-Type collector or enthusiasts. Matching numbersOut of single family ownership39k original milesWonderfully original car to recommission and enjoyPrice: $49,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door