AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1960 Chevrolet Bel Air (Hernando, FL) $24,995 obo You are looking at a very nice quality driver. Sprayed in turquoise, the vehicle is bound to grab attention as the sharp exterior then flows inside to a matching turquoise interior. Powered by the number's matching 283 and automatic transmission, the vehicle runs and drives as it should. Features include but are not limited to a Replaced starter, fuel pump, master cylinder, all 4 break cylinders, all new break lines, new tubing and break hoses, a new exhaust manifold gasket, new exhaust, new front end, new lights and high beam switch, new interior door panels, all original chrome in good condition, cragar rims, new thermostat, new intake manifold gaskets, holley intake manifold, new holley 4 barrel carburetor, new electrical distributor, spark plugs and wires, new cap, rotor and coil. The original rims are available, the exterior has been sanded primed and painted original colors professionally, the interior is new including the headliner, sun visors, wind-lace, and carpet, the front bench seat has been reupholstered, and all of this was done on a vehicle with only 58,000 original miles. The car has been meticulously maintained and garage kept throughout it's life, records and receipts are available upon request. Please give our friends Robert and Louise a call at 352-341-3348
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door