Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1964 Chevy Impala 9 Passenger Wagon will make it easy as pie to take all of you friends to those great car shows coming up this season. Cool custom paint with show quality Lowrider graphics gives this beast its show stopping vibe. With 350 small block backed by a 700R4 automatic transmission, what’s under the hood couldn’t be a more reliable set up. Custom Air Ride suspension lets you put her low in the weeds when you’re parked or set at a comfortable ride height when you’re on the road. Inside find a custom interior with power steering, power brakes, disc up front, air conditioning, and a custom sound system with hidden speakers.
All this cool custom sits on five spoke supreme rims which finish her off just right.
Offered at $42,000 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1936 Ford 3 Window Coupe Stunning Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1969 Chevelle Convertible SS 396 Real Deal
1960 Chevy C10 Custom Big Bad LS2
1987 Porsche 930 Turbo Arlen Ness Collection
2007 Corvette Z06 One Owner Loaded Brass Hat Car
1936 Ford Sedan Delivery 427 Big Block Beauty
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door