Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1964 Chevy Impala 9 Passenger Wagon will make it easy as pie to take all of you friends to those great car shows coming up this season. Cool custom paint with show quality Lowrider graphics gives this beast its show stopping vibe. With 350 small block backed by a 700R4 automatic transmission, what’s under the hood couldn’t be a more reliable set up. Custom Air Ride suspension lets you put her low in the weeds when you’re parked or set at a comfortable ride height when you’re on the road. Inside find a custom interior with power steering, power brakes, disc up front, air conditioning, and a custom sound system with hidden speakers.
All this cool custom sits on five spoke supreme rims which finish her off just right.
Offered at $42,000 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1930 Ford Model A Tudor Custom Dream Build
1932 Ford AMBR Award Winner, Stan Betz Collection
1968 Mustang Fastback 408 Small Block 149 Miles
1970 Cougar Convertible Rotisserie Resto Show Car
1958 DeSoto Firesweep Bare Metal Restoration
1953 Cadillac Series 62 All Orig 44K Mile Classic
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door