Ideal Classic Cars
2224 S Tamiami Trail
1 of only 836! - 322C.I. Fireball V8 - Dynaflow Auto - Power Steering - Power Brakes - Power Windows - Kelsey-Hayes Wire Wheels - Pure Americana!
This 1954 Buick Skylark Sport is truly a work of art. This stunning convertible is powered by the 200hp, Buick 322C.I. Fireball V8 engine mated to a smooth Dynaflow automatic transmission. This Skylark Sport also features power steering, power brakes, and power windows. Finished in Carlsbad Black with a white top, and accented beautifully by red inner fender wells, outstanding red leather interior, amazing chromework, and the striking Kelsey-Hayes wire wheels wrapped in white wall tires! This Buick is certainly the pinnacle of American style and flare in the 1950s. It's pure Americana, and the kind of classic convertible that any collector would love to have in their garage! Visit our 27,000sq.ft. showroom in sunny Venice, Florida or contact us today to make it yours!
Please contact one of our expert sales consultants for the most complete information on this beautiful vehicle. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have, give you a complete walk-around, and in the process, supply you with the most detailed description of the vehicle. We gladly accept trades! We offer financing options on your purchase through only the best classic car financing companies in the business, with approved credit. Our customers buy with confidence. For over 30 years we have bought and sold quality classic collector cars all over the world. Contact Ideal Classic Cars of Venice, Florida today!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door