Classic Car Deals
1974 Corvette Stingray. The car looks great, but not a show car. A nice original driver, fun and easy to drive. Clean Colorado Title. Colorado Emissions exempt. Not having to hassle with emissions is a huge bonus. 5,361 (105,361) Miles. L48 with 4-speed manual transmission. PS, PB, Tilt/Tel, Factory Non-AC car. Its finished in the unique (rare?) color combination of Medium Red Metallic (Maroon) GM color code 74 (974) over Silver (Gray) Leather, GM color code 407 interior. This is the correct and original color scheme as verified by the codes on the trim tag. The AM/FM/Aux updated radio works as do the exterior/interior lights, wipers, indicators, horn, heater/blower, 3 point lap/shoulder seat belts, and key buzzer. The gauges work with the exception of the clock. The vacuum system for the headlights works correctly. Headlights go up and down. New Tires, Radiator, Rear Leaf Spring. It has a 14 Leather Ecklers Corvette Steering Wheel and Rally Wheel Spinner center caps but the car will also come with its original 15 steering wheel and the stock rally wheel center caps. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door