GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The truck market was in high demand shortly after the war had ended and America was ready and hungry to get back to work. GM, Ford, and Dodge all were competing heavily for the truck market and it was a great time to buy a truck as each manufacturer was doing yearly and sometimes twice a year changes to make their trucks stronger, bigger, and more user-friendly for the customers.
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this absolutely stunning 1949 Chevrolet 3100 truck for your consideration. The truck has been completely restored and remains in very good condition. The black exterior shows very well and the chrome compliments well. It rides on factory steel wheels with whitewall tires.
The truck features a nice 235cid I6 engine mated to a 4-speed manual transmission. It runs very smoothly and is a beautiful and easy driver. Perfect for your business or personal enjoyment, this truck is sure to please!
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door