Collectible Motor Car of Atlanta
1750 Enterprise Way, Suite 109
Collectible Motor Car of Atlanta is pleased to offer this 1955 Volkswagen Beetle. The Volkswagen Type 1, or Beetle, was first introduced in 1938. The Type 1 was the result of the Third Reich's vision for a 'Volks Wagen' (meaning People's Car in English), an inexpensive and simple car for the German public. Engineered by Ferdinand Porsche, the rear engine Type 1 was a revolution in packaging and design when it was released. The Type 1 Beetle has become a cultural icon since its creation, and is one of the world's most produced cars. The 1955 Volkswagen Beetle we are offering here is finished in the unique Reed Green over Tan vinyl interior. The engine is the peppy 1400cc backed by the standard 4-speed manual transmission. This simply wonderful iconic 1955 Volkswagen Beetle 1400 'Oval window' appears to have been nicely restored, ready for its new owner to enjoy. The 50's (& older) Beetles are increasingly hard-to-find for sale and this Oval Window is offered in great condition and a fantastic color! Invest in a classic car with the value on a steady climb- which is up. Inquire today.
1750 Enterprise Way Suite 109 Marietta GA 30067
Hours of Operation:
Monday- Friday - 9-5pm
Saturday - 9-3pm (Appointment Only After 3pm)
Sunday - Closed
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door