Beautiful 1930 Ford Model A Phaeton Touring Car. Matching numbers engine, chassis, & transmission. 4 cylinder flathead engine, 3 speed manual transmission, gorgeous green & black fenders, top, and interior.
This is a very special vehicle which has been owned for about 20 years. The 91 year old retired Baptist minister and his late wife have enjoyed the car greatly but at his age and declining health it is time for someone else to enjoy it. It :
• WONDERFUL CONDITION
• AN OLDER RESTORATION THAT PRESENTS WELL
• RECENTLY RELEASED FROM A PRIVATE COLLECTION
• DESIRABLE 1930 4-DOOR PHAETON
• STUNNING COLOR COMBINATION
• INCREDIBLY WELL ADORNED AND OPTIONED
• RECENTLY SERVICED
• PERFORMS WONDERFULLY
• THE PERFECT MODEL A PHAETON TO DRIVE AND ENJOY
• IDEAL FOR VINTAGE TOURS!OPTIONS INCLUDE:
• DUAL SIDE MOUNT SPARES
• DUAL COWL LIGHTS
• DUAL WIND WINGS
• MOTOMETER HOOD ORNAMENT
• RADIATOR STONE GUARD
• LUGGAGE RACK
• DUAL BRAKE LIGHTS
• FORD LOGO STEP PLATES
• WHITEWALL TIRES
The 5 occupant 1930 Ford Model A Phaeton featured here is finished in the stunning color combination of Chicle Drab with an Olive belt line and black fenders, matching black convertible top and straw wheels. This wonderful Model A Phaeton was previously subject to a comprehensive restoration that presents very well and was recently released from a private collection. A well adorned and optioned example that is perfect to drive and enjoy as is, this Model A would be ideal for vintage tours and is sure to bring years of enjoyment to its future caretaker. We are proud to offer this desirable Model A Phaeton to the most particular collector or enthusiast who appreciates the legacy of the Ford Model A. Classic cars have proven to be among the most resilient and rewarding investments in recent years with the Historic Automobile Group Index (HAGI) jumping 39% in 2013, 16% in 2014 and 17% in 2015 while posting gains of 467% over the last 10 years. Ready to make an investment you can actually enjoy? Please contact one of our expert sales consultants for more information. They will be happy to give you a complete walk-around, supply you with a more detailed description, and answer any questions you may have. Buy with confidence.
located near Houston, Texas, this super nice classic vehicle can be yours today for you and your family to enjoy it for many years to come.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door