East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#153 2011 Tesla Roadster 2.5
Owner paid $120,000 in 2011 for this 2 passenger, 2 door, all electric Roadster. One Owner with 762 actual miles and in mint condition. Custom ordered from the factory, fully loaded with all available options and accessories. Garage kept only. These roadsters were limited production models and discontinued when the Tesla factory switched over to full sized sedans. Body, chassis & suspension by Lotus. Metallic Radiant Red exterior, beige leather interior upgrade, custom ordered rally stripes with Tesla name/logo. Makes this car unique.
0-60 in 3.8 seconds in near silence! 245 mile range between charges. 3-phase 4-pole AC induction electric motor, 288 HP. Roadsters were limited production models and discontinued in 2012 when the Tesla factory switched over to full sized sedans.
Options and accessories. 120 VAC 15 AMP charging cable, assorted cables also. Black soft top, body color hardtop included, hardtop storage bag, $249 extra cost accessory, custom car cover with bag. Infotainment Group upgrade, a $4500 extra cost option with larger audio unit, 7-speaker sound system with subwoofer 7" touchscreen, CD player, Alpine in dash navigation system, back up camera, HD broadcast radio, Sirius radio, 3 wireless key fobs, original factory owners manual.
Features Antilock braking system, traction control, power windows and door locks. Heated sport seats, Bluetooth, USB port, Heat & A/C, leather wrapped steering wheel, cruise control, custom floor mats, Yokohama tires on cast aluminum wheels, alarm system with immobilizer, valet mod, battery heater for cold weather protection. Like new! Beautiful ride!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door