AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1931 Plymouth Model U (Coudersport, PA) $24,900 reduced obo You are looking at a very hard to find 30 year old Plymouth. This all steel sedan looks sharp in black and the red wire wheels are a fantastic touch. The black and red exterior flows seamlessly inside to a matching cloth interior that aims to please. Powered by a 3.4L v6 and a T-5 manual transmission this vehicle has only 6k on the restoration and it will give you power and reliability for years to come. Features include but are not limited to P/seats, P/b with front disc, Rack & pinion steering, heat, tilt wheel, electronic ignition, electric fuel pump, new radiator core, dual exhaust, and 5 new radial tires. This sedan shows no sign of rust and it is an excellent driver. This Plymouth has been meticulously maintained and garage kept throughout its life, records and receipts are available upon request and a custom fit car cover will be included in the sale. for sale at a sacrafice to a good home. Please give our friend Ted a call at 814-698-2351
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door