PJs Auto World
1751 Gulf to bay Blvd.
1939 Ford Street Rod Coupe for Sale. A Steel Body Rod that turns heads wherever it cruises! Finished in a rich dark red exterior with a lighter red accent pin striping. Powered by a 360 Cu In V8 with an engine dress up kit, chrome valve covers and air breather and dual exhaust. Equipped with power steering and front power disc brakes along with an automatic transmission. The interior is finished in red cloth bucket seats, headliner, diamond tufted door panels and upholstered area behind the seats. The interior also features a tilt steering column and VDO Classic looking gauges. The trunk is upholstered for shows and has ample room for a cooler and lawn chairs. This Street Rod rolls on a set of Keystone Classic chromed alloy wheels carrying 215/65R 15" radials on the front and 255/60R15's on the rear. Strong looking with clear glass, straight body, and a great feel when cruising! A popular Hot Rod that will surely gather a crowd at any Car Show or Cruise In it attends!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1968 Ford Mustang GT500 KR, Marti Report, A/C
1969 Pontiac Grand Prix Model J Hardtop
1970 Pontiac GTO Numbers matching 400 V8
1931 Ford Street Rod Steel Body, 283 V8, Cool Ride
1960 Austin Healey 3000 MK1 Roadster
1969 Chevrolet Camaro Numbers Matching 350 V8
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door