Codys Classic Cars
307 North Broadway St.
*Rare conversion of Seville Sedan to a Two Seat Roadster!
*Same Owner 31 years!
*Runs & Drives Good
*Cadillac leather interior
*Power windows and seats
*350 V8 & Automatic
*Some items needing attention include power antennae, power seat, power locks, a/c, and tires (age)
*Radio removed for storage but included in trunk, just needs reconnecting.
*Perfect "starter" car for a collection of rare and unique vehicles - you're sure to have the only one in town!
Call us at 715-709-0343 or email us at [email protected] to discuss this vehicle today. All pics and info can be found at www.codysclassiccars.com. In person or 3rd party inspections welcomed and encouraged. Reasonable offers considered and assistance with transport to anywhere in the world is available. Thank you.
Terms of Sale: All vehicles are sold AS-IS with no warranties of any kind, and all sales are final. We strongly encourage you to inspect, in person, any vehicle you are considering purchasing. Third party inspections are also welcomed and encouraged. To place a vehicle on hold for 7 days to allow for an inspection, a deposit of $500 (via credit card) is required. This deposit will be applied to the purchase price. This deposit is refundable should you inspect the car and decide it's not the one for you, but once you take delivery, it's yours. All sales are final. Acceptable forms of final payment include cash, cashier's check (once cleared), or wire transfer. A $100 dealership service fee is added to the final purchase price. Wisconsin residents will pay sales tax and titling fees. Out-of-state buyers will be responsible for any applicable taxes and registration in their state/country of residence.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door