FSD Hot Rod Ranch
37245 County Road 439
1968 Chevrolet Malibu Sport Coupe powered by a GM Performance 8.3L 509 BBC V8 making 540HP and 630FT-LBS Torque! Built Turbo400 Automatic, Gear Services Overdrive, and Front Hydraulic Disc Brakes. Dark Charcoal Gray Metallic and Restored Black Interior.
I, STEVE PHELPS OR MY SALES MANAGER, CHARLEEN, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST).
GIVE US A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 407-717-6270 OR 689-688-6348!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS VEHICLE, PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE LINK BELOW TO CHARLEEN’S PERSONAL WEB PAGE THAT SHOWS OUR SALES PROCESS:
-Dark Charcoal Gray Metallic
-Chrome Bumpers & Trim
-Steel Cowl Hood
-American Racing Torq Thrust Wheels
-Radial All Season Tires
-Restored Black Interior
-Billet Specialties Steering Wheel
-Auto Meter Sport-Comp. Gauges
-Front Bucket Seating
-540HP // 630FT-LBS Torque
-GM Performance 8.3L 509 BBC V8
-Screamin’ Demon 4BBL
-Weiand G-Team Intake Manifold
-Long Tube Headers
-Built Turbo400 Automatic
-Gear Services Overdrive
-Tubular Control Arms
-Front Hydraulic Disc Brakes
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1960 Chevrolet El Camino Resto-Mod
1964 Chevrolet Chevelle Resto-Mod
1956 Chevrolet 150 (Post) Resto-Mod
1939 Ford “Coast-2-Coast” Convertible
1934 Chevrolet Outlaw Sedan Street-Rod
1987 Chevrolet R10 (C10) Resto-Mod
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door