702 N 1st St.
Ready to jump in and enjoy is this 1963 Buick Rivera done in a stunning color combination of Silver with Red Bucket seat console interior. Its powered by a great running and powerful 401 Nailhead mated to a completly rebuilt with warrenty original automatic transmission. It comes equipped with power steering power brakes tilt steering wheel dual exhuast and is riding on a nice set of rally rims. It was a frame up restoration done 6 years ago with approximately 3000 miles put on it since restoration. This is a great driver quality car that drives as nice as it looks! Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door