1960 Cadillac Coupe DeVille For Sale
I am the 4th owner of this beautiful and highly original Cadillac. I've owned it for about 2 years and the previous owner had it for decades. She assured me that the car has around 63k original miles but the odometer states about 1500 since it was replaced after the old one stopped working.
The car runs great and everything works on it. AC, wipers, power windows and seat. IT comes with a bunch of receipts for maintenance and upgrades from the original owner and myself. The most current relevant things I've done to it are listed here:
- $6,269: Accuair e-level air ride system with top of the line quiet Endo CV-T compressor+tank in one.
- $2,920: 18x8 Detroit Steel Wheels with 4.5" whitewall Diamond Back tires
- $2,910: Stereo to a modern MP3 unit with 6.5 components in front, 6x9 in rear, and a 10" sub in trunk with custom fiberglass boxes for all speakers to make it look factory.
- ~$500: generator -> alternator upgrade
- ~$500: fix front power seat
- ~$500: misc driveshaft support/bushings replacement
The not so good:
Like any other old car there are some oil and tranny leaks but it was just serviced and I was told there are no major issues that need repair. The paint is original so it has various chips around the car, particularly on the door edges. The gas gauge range is 1/4 - full so when it gets to 1/4 you're on empty. The drivers door hinge might need adjustment as i get a pop from the outer door trim rubbing up against the front quarter panel trim when opening. The inner passenger door handle sticks on the trim so you have to pull inward then up to open.
Other than the above quirks, this is an excellent car.